Sunday, May 1, 2011

Triunfo Del Amor Capitulo 136

Erika Bueno traveled to America to promote the soap opera, it has been well received by the Hispani.

Erika Bueno was shocked by the death of Mrs. Barbara Paciorek, Dominika Paleta mother who is his partner in the telenovela Triunfo del Amor.

"Yes, it is extremely painful, with all my heart I'm with them. I already suffered and is a pain with which one learns to live, it will gradually overcoming the race, our children help us, and I am with them.

" Work commitments and respect for privacy decisions Paleta Paciorek family requested it impossible for the actress to attend the funeral: "No, I was not with them, are with his family.

Erika Bueno traveled to Miami to promote Triunfo del Amor. in America: "The truth is that, well, as I heard, it's going very well and other characters have been going, this time I was me.

" She came with her son Nicholas, he wants to share as much as possible at his side: "The truth I have a blessing to me and Nicholas will grow well yes, I'm clear and it will go, for now me and I'll enjoy taking little by little. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment