Friday, March 25, 2011

Skins Season 2



Skins Season 2: if you've seen this movie? I am not enamored with the genre but I'd rather watch a series that is able to convince me even though they may not always be real with the right players. The film is very interesting to watch.

Skins Season 2 - teen TV series which tells about friendship, intercourse, and drugs that may be demonstrate this was not TV series for the the entire family.

Much adolescent an identity crisis on peel here.
This series built version "North America", and probably deserved to the wide screen versions be respected.

The series which create DEV Patel ogled by movie directors Slumdog Millionaire.
Sadly I only had time see up to 3 seasons shown and the are still do not knows whenever I be purchase for the season to-4 and 5 (the first and the the two summer is is very advised to comprehend the plot "Skins" make "One Tree Hill"or the like teen dreamer Gossip of Girls pampered.

0 comments:

Post a Comment