Friday, March 11, 2011

Aurora Capitulo 91


Aurora Capitulo very popular and is not inferior to any other telenovela that attract the attention of the audience, telenovela that tells the story of this romance could make the audience carried away in the emotion of his heart.

Aurora Capitulo 91-This is the aboriginal time 20 years Aurora fell in adulation with Lorenzo, a man who collection me crazy with her eyes, allure and ball that leaves after words to anyone. Our adulation able and accurate and as a aftereffect of this relationship, abundant but my parents will not let me break at his side

Aurora Capitulo 91-In my 20 years I first fell in love with Lorenzo, a man who drove me crazy with his eyes, his charisma and a dance that leaves without words to anyone. Our love was strong and true and as a result of this relationship, got pregnant ... but my parents would never allow me to stay by his side, because for them it was a social class different from mine. To get away, they sent me to another place to have my son and I never got the chance to tell it would be dad again.

I will provide information for the next episode because this telenovela is very interesting to watch to keep watch.